- In this op-ed from the Christian Science Monitor, Teach Plus Founder and CEO Celine Coggins writes about the standardized testing debate and how it's focusing on the wrong questions.
- This Chalkbeat Colorado piece says, "Organizations like Teach Plus recognize that elevating the teacher voice in education is key to improving education and transforming the teaching profession."
- In this Huffington Post op-ed, Boston Teaching Policy Fellow Erin Lane vividly describes what tests look like from an adolescent perspective.
- In this Indianapolis Star op-ed, Teach Plus Indiana Executive Director Caitlin Hannon says Indiana needs to slow the loss of good teachers from classrooms.
- Teach Plus —along with six other organizations—released a letter to appropriators to express strong support for the recommended $300 million for the Race to the Top-Equity and Opportunity initiative in the Administration’s budget request for fiscal year 2015.
- Teach Plus released two statements last week: In support of the New York State budget, and commending Indiana's Governor Mike Pence on passing teacher preparation legislation.
D.C. Metro Area, Greater Boston
, and Los Angeles
: We are now accepting applications for the highly selective, 18-month Teaching Policy Fellowship. Click here
for additional information and application deadlines.
: Join Teach Plus DC on Wednesday, April 23 from 5:15-7:30 p.m. as they kickoff semester two of C2: Cutting to the Core. Learn more